Most of us have never experienced an earthquake, the aftershocks and fear that can come along with suddenly seeing everything that is solid and secure be suddenly shaken and in disarray.
When I was in Alaska the first time, I experienced some very mild tremors but nothing like was described by friends today!
When calamity hits us it is important to be prepared and to know that we serve a God whose foundation will never be shaken.
Here are 10 Bible verses to encourage you during the uncertain times.
1. “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea.” Psalm 46:1
2. “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
3.“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” 1 Peter 5:7
4. “The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.” Psalm 121:7-8
5. “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.” – Matthew 6:31:34
6. “The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.” – Psalm 29:11
7. “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
8. “So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
9. “Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.” Psalm 55:22
10. “Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.” James 1:2-4
Read My blog Hurricane Michael – Who Is Like Our God?
Searching for God’s Treasures,
Marlene has been called to go and serve others
wherever God calls her.
She combines teaching, prayer, worship with the prophetic, words of knowledge and wisdom to bring salvation, deliverance & healing to those who are lost, hurting helping each other prepare for ruling and reigning with the MOST HIGH GOD!
from ashes to beauty…
Email me at CinderellaReleasedfor more Information!
I currently have raised $500 per month of the $2,000 per month goal needed to set up my Joy Recovery Home. I have 100 prayer partners and would like to add at least 150 more to this number. Would you like to support this ministry by joining the prayer team or considering a monthly or one time gift?
Want to Know More? Click Here