That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you.
Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Thessalonians 1: 1-11 KJV
My study today is on 2 Thessalonians:
There are times when I can’t or refuse to see that God is calling me to fulfill “ALL” the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power;
I shut down, fight back or run away from the troubles and hardships that come my way and constantly ask God,
“Why Me?, I spend much too much time complaining how hard life is; or how sick or tired that I am. Instead I should rely on what He says about me.
God’s goodness, faithfulness, and power will always rise to the occasion of when the enemy wants to make me doubt in Him. I know… this because He never loses a battle, and never lies.. I can rest assured and confident in Him.
Why?….Because I know.. from my personal experiences and the many times that God will ALWAYS soften the blows from past circumstances.
Because I know… He will heal my body.
Because I know… He will give me strength to endure the time and circumstances which are at hand.
Because I know…
Because I know… we can learn from God’s words through God’s Word and the examples set by men like the Apostle Paul.
12b) that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Your troubles, struggles and sorrows are important to our heavenly Father.
Just this past week we have received calls requesting prayers and texts from those in crisis situations, places of grief and overwhelming trauma. In every case, our LORD has been faithful to hear these cries.
Perhaps you are struggling today?
Please contact me at the information listed below and I will respond as quickly as possible.
The foundation, supporters and prayer partners of CinderellaReleased.org Ministries all believe in the power and principle of praying for you.
Listed below are some current prayer needs.
- Women of Purpose and Grace – A Women’s Discipleship program in KipKaren (Slum in Eldoret, Kenya)
- CRM needs a part-time Ministry Assistant
- A young woman needs healing for her mind and demonic attacks on her property.
- Healing for a young man who is experiencing anxiety and panic attacks several years after two devastating injuries to his body.
- Several men and women with serious health & stress issues and two friends who recently lost their spouses.
- Missionaries & pastors experiencing burnout, compassion fatigue and attacks on their well being.
- Hope Springs – Next Step Home. Founder seeking property, home and location.
- Quilts for the Cause – Sewing Projects, Donations to helping those in vulnerable situations, Domestic violence, foster care, human trafficking, life skills training
- Writing Projects – Book: (I Wrapped Your Name Up…), Manuel: (The Hope Healing Manual), Leadership Training Manual & Student Book: (UHURU PowWow English, Swahili, & Spanish)
- The Hope Project – Helping those in need of jobs, business startups, group homes, discipleship training.
- United Abolitionists
- Several Unspoken Requests
Women of Purpose of Grace in KipKaren click our new Facebook Group Women of Purpose and Grace International.
To Join this group….Click Here
I am currently back in the United States for a rest, transition and am also assisting with several ministry projects. I am also in need of a new vehicle, and continuing to look for an affordable ministry home base and new prayer partners to work with me.
If you feel led to become part of Cinderella Released Ministries and the work we are doing, I covet your prayers, support and input.