“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now…” Philippians 1:3-5
Because I am supported totally by your gifts & kindness; I thank God for you daily, always remember you in my prayers, and want you to see how your love, your prayers and gifts have provided so very much to so very many around the world!
We ate lots and lots of chicken during our time in Tanzania this past May. It was our main source of protein, other than chicken eggs while we were there.
It seemed as if we could almost hear the chickens on the side of the roads screaming from their cages, “Eat More Beef!”
The last hamburger and Big Mac we saw was at the McDonald’s in the Amsterdam airport. I have to admit the first place I went when I got back was to get my favorite Jr. Whataburger with Mayo, Mustard and Onions!
Our first two weeks were packed full of teaching, ministry and fellowship with over 200 women, infants and toddlers in attendance!
“I pray that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding. For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until the day of Christ’s return. May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation—the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ[a]—for this will bring much glory and praise to God.” Philippians 1:9-11
- I am meeting THIS WEEK with a missionary who will be taking the Spanish version Pow Wow books and craft supplies to women in El Salvador January 2020!
- Please let me know if you would like to contribute to this project. The cost to produce the books, with a nice binding and supplies to decorate it (colored pencils, mirrors, buttons, stickers, ribbon, etc.) is approximately $10. I hope to be able to send her with at least fifty books.
- My vehicle is currently running well but is 16 years old and has over 250,000 miles! I hate the thought of giving it up, yet I do a lot of driving alone.
I am praying for a new vehicle and am also looking for a small camper to pull behind it.
- My current personal & ministry income is approximately $1400 a month. I need to more than double this in order to afford a newer vehicle and supply ministry budget needs.
Please pray God will send prayer partners, monthly supporters and one-time project givers for this ministry.
- I am believing for 150 Prayer Partners
- 2019 & 2020 Mission Trips to Alaska, Africa &
misc. travel expenses (food, lodging, gas).
Maverick, Amy, Jonah & Hudson (Work Visas)
New Giving Info Below!
For those who are interested in financially supporting me whether monthly, special projects or a one-time donation, here are some ways on how to do that:
One Time and Recurring Monthly Donations
Click Here – Online at Globe International Ministries
Click Here – Through Charity Chapel – Pensacola
Paypal –Use Marlene.Hoenig@gmail.com as the email address to send to
Cash App – Phone 850-661-6104
By Check or Money Order:
P. O. Box 3040
Pensacola, Florida 32516
*Checks should be made out to Globe International with “Marlene Hoenig Missions” in the memo section.
*All gifts are tax deductible.